Friday, July 3, 2009

Philip Lawrence Johnson, Jr. has arrived!!!

Well my lil' Philip has been born and it has been almost a week since his arrival. I am going to post some pics soon and I am working on his birth story and will post that too. Please be patient with me as I am adjusting to his schedule. He loves being awake at different times of the night...especially around 4 am. That is when I can actually sit down and type and catch up on e-mail...

So I am enjoying every moment with him as I know that these days are going so quickly and he soon will be crawling and walking and doin' all sorts of grown things.

For now, I enjoy him looking at me with those dark brown eyes...I enjoy holding him and feeling his soft skin and soft hair...I enjoy changing his diaper...I really do. It is different than changing a girl....and he has sprayed my hands many times, so you think I would have learned to cover him with a clean diaper right away....
but, you know, I don't care because he has brought me so much joy and delight with these things that I laugh and kiss and hug on him even more...

I thank God for this precious little one...the days are passing so quickly, yet I am hoping to slow down the minutes as I hold and feed and care for our little angel...

I hope to share him with you all soon.

God bless.

No comments: