Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So thankful

A thanksgiving message way to late.

I am thankful for my husband who is serving our country and enduring so much over there that I have never experienced nor probably ever will experience in my life time.

I am thankful for my beautiful daughters and my handsome lil' son who have changed my life...they've added meaning and purpose where there was none....and joy and happiness....and have brought me a whole lot closer to my Lord and Savior.

I am thankful for family that have prayed and helped me over the years financially and emotionally. You have all been such a blessing to me and I am thankful to God that He has placed you in my life.

I am thankful for many more things....all my needs being met, my health, a car that works, lots and lots of blessings from the Lord.

Thank you Lord for every good and perfect gift is from above....(from the book of James.)

No comments: