Monday, January 12, 2009

Anticipation

Hello my sweet sweet blog friends. I hope you are still out there and you are probably wondering where I have been right? Probably not but I will tell you anyway...

This is my first blog of the year sooooo Happy New Year!!! I wanted to post earlier but with sickness, migraines, and organizing the house (and still organizing), the days have just come and gone and I haven't been able to sit down and type. The Lord is slowing me down with the sickness that I had and speaking to me to continue to stay and study His word and to trust Him because I will be needing it in the days and months a head. I don't know of course what will happen but I do know to take each day at a time and to focus and enjoy the presence of God throughout my day, even when I am not feeling good. (I have to read that last sentence again to remind myself, yet again...)

Anyway, the girls had their first basketball games this past Saturday and they did well considering it was their first time playing. It was so cute watching them play, especially the younger ones on Zaria's team. I hope to post pics really soon.

I am going to bed now, but will post more really soon...I know you are holding your breath in anticipation.....

Love to you!!!

No comments: