Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday

Tonight the girls did not do yet another Christmas holiday activity as these pictures were not just taken a couple hours ago:









Since we are talking about the Christmas season, us Johnsons do not still listen to Christmas music and we will not continue to listen to Christmas music through July just like we did not do last year...

We also are still not doing the Jesse Tree devotions in order to finish the book because we were not out of town, or not sick, or not too tired to do them each night consistently...

Who is not still celebrating Christmas out there???

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you, he is Christ the Lord." -Luke 2:10

Now that is something to celebrate everyday!!!!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Mary Kay, I wanted to thank you for praying for my brother Jim. I appreciate that! Also, I am so thankful to God for placing you in Fayetteville at the perfect timing to be such a great friend to Kristen. It has been hard to be so far away during this tough time, but I just know that God is taking great care of Kristen and doing a lot through you! So thank you - you have blessed me by blessing Kristen!!