Thursday, June 4, 2009

It feels like summer time here!!!

Hello hello hello blog fans and friends.

I know it has been a while since I last posted...and I got so many comments about how much you missed me blogging so I just knew that tonight I could not let my blog followers down....

So...

This is what we have been up to:

-lots of fun since the weather has warmed up. Swimming, playing outside, eating ice cream and popsicles and inviting friends over to play...
-which leads to distractions from school work...but that's o.k. because we are having fun....
-and having some disappointments. Nothing major, just the Cavs losing, pet snails dying, and having to take 2 baths in one week after playing in the dirt and mud....
-still waiting on baby. I am 36 weeks....
-praying for a quick and safe delivery...and dreaming of one too!
-noticing that our lawn needs some major attention and the property owners' association noticing too...
-and I am noticing how I have changed my mind about not needing help after baby is born. Looking forward to my family coming to help and looking forward to meals being made as I humble myself to these gracious people helping me (so so hard to do, but I can get used to it!!!)
-so thankful that His mercies are new every morning....

Love,
mk

No comments: