Monday, January 16, 2012

I am desperate for You!!!

Hello Again! Well, I just wanted to share what God has been doing in my life....

I suppose I can say right now, I am so desperate for God. I need him so desperately in my life because I know if He does not take me, mold me, make me, rescue me, heal me, lead me, guide me, be my all in all...
I will completely crumble. I know I won't make it...I won't make another day.
Has anyone ever been there and feels the desperation like I feel, bloggy friends????

I am at a complete and total standstill in my life....wondering and waiting on the Lord. I love the Psalms especially in this season in my life. Psalm 30 is what I have been reading over and over again..."Hear, O Lord and be merciful to me; O Lord, be my help."
I need HELP....not from a doctor, not from a lawyer...but from Almighty God himself....who is more powerful than anything....that will save my soul and has saved my soul from destruction both now and in the present age to come....
Jesus I need you so desperately today. I really don't want to write here about all my neediness but this is what is on my heart today....
I am hoping and praying for better days. For new direction, for confirmation to come that all this hardship was not done in vain. I am going to continue to seek and pray to my heavenly Father because I know He will see me through!!

God bless.

No comments: