Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We have a "boy" toy in the house!!!

So I pick up the girls from AWANA today and I see Zaria coming out of the Sparks room with a big bag and a smile on her face...Tonight was store night for the Sparkies and that meant that Zaria got to spend her Awana bucks. She earns her Awana books by bringing her book and bible to club time, by knowing her verses, and by doing kind things for others. She had a lot of bucks to spend and when I looked into that bag I cracked a smile myself. She had chosen what some would call a "boy" toy...it was a matchbox ice mountain playset with a matchbox car, a motorized lift, and an avalanche!!! What was so great is that she didn't care what others thought, she was so excited about this and wanted it over all the other "girl" things that they had. I love the individuallity that she posesses so early in life...yet she is not arrogant or self-righteous about it.

I am praisin and thankin our Creator for the way He made each of my girls so different.

Much love to you my dear blog friend(s)...(I hope I have more than one....Kristen!!!)

No comments: