Monday, December 1, 2008

Not me Monday!!!



Our closet has not looked like this for the past two weeks because of broken closet rod sockets:



And the kids did not think it was fun to go "swimming" in mommy and daddy's clothes and play hide and go seek in the closet...


I did not just today hit my head two times, hard enough for me to feel like I was going to pass out, in the same spot on the same chandelier in our dining room...


When my husband and I were moving furniture around last week, we did not see the dead mouse that we were trying to trap for several months right under the computer desk where I always put my feet...


And we did not have a lot of garbage bags full of garbage in the garage, in the house, in the garbage can, laying around the garbage, for several smelly days because we forgot to pay the trash fee...and we did not have more stray animals roaming around our house looking for food...and tearing the garbage bags open, which made more smelly garbage come out of the bags, lying around waiting for me to clean up...


Go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net for more not me's...I know I will be reading some because I need to laugh today after this loooooong not me Monday!!!

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yikes, your post made me laugh out loud! Can't you just picture mouse guts on your toes?@! Nice! Is that a new pic on the header of your blog? It looks great!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Also, I forgot to say thanks for the positive comment on my other post. I will get back- I already feel God pushing me/ pulling me towards him- the power of prayer is awesome. Thanks again. And get out there and run!!!