Thursday, November 27, 2008

much to be thankful for...

I have much to be thankful for and it seems when each Thanksgiving comes around I have more and more to add to my thankful list. I am thankful for my salvation and thank God for my salvation everyday. Where would I be without knowing where I will be going in my future? I thank God for His mercy and His grace....I thank Him for showing me the truth...I thank Him for His love and for His Son who suffered and died for me and rose again for me to have new life. I thank God for family...that we have recovered from sickness...

Today was a not so typical thanksgiving for us. We went to a real southern type restaurant tonight to have turkey, steak, potatoes, greens, corn bread rolls, and sweet potato pie. I was too tired and weak to cook a big meal so I am thankful for a restaurant that was open. We had a great time eating some good food and the best part is I didn't have to clean up!!! I really do need to clean up at the house but I have been taking a break from that because of lack of energy....

but I must get these kids to bed. I just wanted to write a little something tonight because it has been a while since I wrote....we are thankful we are doing well. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: