Sunday, November 9, 2008

A birthday, climbing, and a to do list....

Today is my mother-in-laws birthday!!! Happy birthday Mary...we wish we were there to celebrate but we will see you for Christmas, Lord willing...
When I think about my mother-in-law I think about how blessed I am to have her in my life. She has been a second mother to me...she is helpful, encouraging, hard-working, and full of life, full of joy. She has been there after each baby, helping me to take care of myself and the older kid(s), and she was there when I had my surgery back in Oct. of 07. I miss you Mary and can't wait to see you again...

Well, we went rock climbing today...it was fun!! The girls (older 2) had a great time. I will try to post pics...I forgot my camera and so I used my camera phone. I am going to figure out how to put my camera phone pics on the computer and hopefully it won't take my half-way computer illiterate self too long to figure out.

P has tomorrow and Tuesday off for Veteran's Day so I will have to go and add to my long list of things for him to do....no, really he just likes to look at all he has to do and then somehow the list gets lost because it has been laying around without anything being scratched off!!! But I am going to make multiple copies of it and put one in each room of the house, on his bed pillow, taped on the bathroom mirror and on the refridgerator, in the refridgerator, etc....we'll see how that works!!!

Love ya!!

2 comments:

mrillinois said...

Mary, it’s just like you to leave that 10 megapixel camera at home. That camera is too “hi-speed” for you...lol and leave my buddy, Phil alone. Tell Phil, I will call sometime this week to congratulate you both on your new addition to the Johnson tribe....peace. Give the babies lots of hugs and kisses from the Pegues’s

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a nice post to your mother in law! Lucky her and you!