Sunday, November 2, 2008

Naps, lack of naps, and ready for bed!!!

Hello blogger friends out there.

This will be a quick post and I hope to write more soon...

This weekend flew by and it is already November...and the election is drawing near. I am not huge into politics and I still am trying to understand how this voting process works (I took naps in my History & Government class in middle school since it was right after lunch, so I missed out!!). But I know how important it is to vote and so I am filling out my absentee ballot as we speak...

I did not get to take advantage of that additional one hour of sleep time because the girls woke up early this morning...

So I must get to bed, but I hope that you all are doing well. Keep praying about this election, I know that God is in control and He knows who it will be....

Much love and prayers to you.

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do." Eph. 2:10

No comments: