Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged...

Really I haven't, but I saw it on another blog and so I thought it would be good to write down some things about me that you might not know...(that's what you do when you get tagged...um, I think!!)

1. I like doing things sporadically and not really in any kind of order. For example, I can never finish a one year bible plan. That is too much pressure for me to complete daily and I will stress out if I miss a day. So what I do is study out of one book in the old testament, one book in the new testament, a psalm, and a proverb. I may read it at night or in the morning.

2. I like chocolate with carmel and chocolate with peanut butter. I don't do just plain chocolate unless it is hershey's chocolate and even then I can only eat a couple pieces without putting peanut butter on it.

3. I am not a fancy girl...I prefer eating at McDonald's over some fancy restaurant that you can't even read or understand what they' re serving on the menu. I like plain decorations, plain(colored) walls, plain wallpaper, plain clothes, no fancy nothin...!!

4. I watch very little t.v. I don't know or care to know the new fall line-up on NBC, CBS, or other station. I prefer to read, scrapbook, and blog.

5. My favorite treat is a hot fudge sunday and it has to have the hot fudge (extra) at the bottom first, then 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, more hot fudge on top, then peanut butter syrup (extra), and finally whip cream and NO cherry.

All this food talking is making me want something to eat...the chocolate is calling me...I will write more later...

No comments: