Monday, October 20, 2008

Not ME Monday!!!




I did not eat pumpkin seeds and mini oreo cookies for breakfast today and I did not finally get to eat breakfast at 11 o'clock am....

I did not hear our fire alarm upstairs beeping continually at 3 o'clock in the morning and I did not stay awake wondering how I was going to reach that high to turn it off...

I did not leave lots and lots of dirty dishes on my countertops and dirty clothes in the washer and clean clothes in the dryer all weekend long ...and I did not just type another not me about dirty dishes and laundry...

I did not eat chocolate chip cookies last night at 4 o'clock in the morning after being awake for an hour of hearing beeping loudly and constantly....and I did not think that cookies would in some way make my tired brain think of solving the noisy alarm issue...

I did not have to stop my whole morning and think of these not me's...and somehow the thought of spending my time more productively to get things done around here like laundry and dishes mentioned above never even crossed my mind...

For more not me's go to http://www.mycharmingkids.com/

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi found you through My Charming Kids! I too am a Military (Army) wife, homeschooling, Christian Mom. We're stationed in Germany.

I'll be back! :)