Saturday, October 11, 2008

Super busy Saturday

Wow this was a busy day today. We had soccer games, and pumpkin muffins to make. Then Phil and I went to see Fireproof in the theatre. It was a great movie so you all need to go see it. Here is the website to get a sneak peek at http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

Then we went go visit my neighbor in the hospital. Please pray for him and his family. Lew has cancer and he was not very coherent when we went go so him. They are a very sweet family and the girls play with their seven-year-old daughter....

And finally we got some Checkers food and picked up the kids at the baby-sitters and now I am so tired...must go to bed...

I will post pics soon...I have some good ones of the girls.

Love ya,
Mk

P.S. post a comment after you see the movie!!!

No comments: