Monday, October 27, 2008

Not ME Monday!!!






I did not take a pregnancy test on Friday because I was not curious and it was not positive, unless the test which is not 99% accurate is not right in which I would still not be pregnant...and that would not make baby #4 due not in the summer of 2009...!!!

I did not work for hours on my daughter's oh-so-simple Martha Stewart butterfly wings, only to have them look like this...



And I did not try to convince Zaria to be a dragonfly instead of a butterfly because of how the wings turned out. (Somehow Martha's looked so much more like a butterfly than mine!!)

I did not just eat the rest of the bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate carmel-filled squares as I was typing this because as you know, I do not like chocolate, especially when I am not pregnant!!


Check out more not me's on MckMama's website (http://www.mycharmingkids.com/) and please prayer for her...she is having her fourth baby by c-section on Weds. and he has a serious heart condition...read more on her website...

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Congratulations on not being pregnant!

Prachar family said...

Oh, what a fun way to announce you are not pregnant!! Congrats! Martha makes everything look easy, doesn't she?!
Travis