Tuesday, November 4, 2008

waiting

I know most people are watching the election results closely. I am as well....been praying, watching, waiting anxiously...I know God is in control though and He is still on His throne through it all. I know that whoever wins I will continue to pray...

Much love to you all....

P.S. Some motherhood quotes:

The joy of motherhood: What a woman experiences when all the children are finally in bed.
-Barbara Johnson

When your work is about love, every day is payday.

Motherhood: If was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor.
-Barbara Johnson

Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: Love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved. -Kate Samperi

No comments: