Monday, November 17, 2008

Not me Monday




I am really late on these not me's and that should be a not me in itself...

I am not ever late for anything...I am not ever running behind or out the door late because I always schedule and plan for unexpected happenings...like a dirty diaper, or I can't find my car keys, or an unforgotten purse, or a child who does not understand that the car is outside in the driveway and not in her bedroom or in the backyard, and all the previous situation have not happened to me at all this past week...

I did not have my lil toddler take off her diaper and pajamas several times this past week and lay all night long in her convieniently converted toilet crib, and then she did not greet me in the morning completely unclothed with a smile on her face...

I did not hope, wish, and pray for my husband to take the kids all day Saturday so that I could recover from a stomach virus. I did not pack food, snacks, and drinks and make a list of activities for him to do with the kids in order to keep them busy and gone from the house as the bed and toilet were not continually calling for me...

And...

I did not look at all the exercise equipment we have in our house and think about getting back on the bike or lifting weights or doing some of my pilates dvds on Monday, and then get so busy on Monday that I didn't even think about working out....oh well, maybe not tomorrow I will try again...


Hope you all have a blessed not me Monday!!!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cute list! I hope you had a chance to recover from being sick. There is nothing worse. I can't believe you even had energy to pack snacks and make a list.