Saturday, February 14, 2009

I feel love in the air....and from the cross...


FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD
THAT HE GAVE
HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
THAT WHO SOEVER
BELIEVETH IN HIM
WILL NOT
PERISH BUT HAVE
EVERLASTING
LIFE

JOHN 3:16

This may be the only time you see red typed on my blog....but I wanted to recognize this holiday with a little valentine message from Jesus. The greatest love gift that was given to all mankind was God's gift of His one and only Son. He was bruised for our iniquities and He shed His blood for our transgrations. Thank you Jesus for dying a brutal and painful death so that the floodgates of heaven could be open to me, and so that I could experience the love, joy, and peace of our Heavenly Father throughout all eternity.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!


1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What an awesome thing, I've never seen that before. Congrats on your little man to come! Boys are a trip, but so worth it!