Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am but dust....(and I am not talking about the thick layer covering my furniture right now!)

It has been a week since I last updated....my oldest wants me to update more often. I think it is because she likes to see herself on the internet and read about herself.

I know it will be great to read and look at past blog posts and see how much the kids have grown and changed in wisdom and knowledge of our Lord and Savior. And how much I have grown as well...

Speaking of which...

God has been so gracious to my whiny pathetic self these past few days. I have been under emotional stress and pressure brought upon myself and my circumstances. I have heard that we may not be able to change our circumstances, but we can change our attitude in our circumstance...(whoever said that I oughtta beat them up right now!!!) But really that just reminds me that through the trials and tribulations of life I need to trully put my trust completely in the Lord with all my heart...and not lean on my own understanding but acknowledge him in all my ways and he will make my path straight. I have this proverb framed by my bedside but I just recently started looking at it, pondering it, meditating on each word and really taking it to heart. God's presence is here, I am surrounded by His goodness, He blesses my stubborn, pitiful self all the time...sooooo what do I have to be in self-pity about.

Thank you Lord that you still speak to me...for I am but dust...

Love,
Mk

No comments: