Tuesday, April 28, 2009

these days are passing fast...

I would like to update you all on what we've been since the last time I blogged.


We had an Easter Party, went on a picnic and Easter egg hunt, took shuttle to the Easter service as we parked in the overflow lot so that Mommy (that's me) could get a free cup of coffee, tried to get my driver's license, failed the test, tried to get car insurace, almost didn't get it, but God found favor upon me and got it just before I went out of town, went to Columbus, GA, saw lots of friends, stayed up late way too many nights, worked on being patient with the kids even when kids were irritable, impatient and demanding to me, drove 8 hours home with kids and stopped three times, was a nice drive and would do it again, saw husband and was happy to see him after a month and a week of not seeing him, we worked on the garage until 1:30 am in the morning the day I got back from my trip, was tired, but woke up ready to go to church, heard a message on our purpose, really learned how to believe and trust in God in the midst of difficulty, pastor said he gets concerned when he has a lot of good days in a row, through the difficult times the Lord is strengthening you, growing you, giving you a deeper sense of your purpose here on Earth, read the Psalms last night, said in Psalm 27, "teach me your way, O Lord; lead me in a straight path", made me think about listening and hearing him speak to me throughout my day in teaching me to be more like Christ, that he will lead me safely and not cause me to stumble...and so then today we went to Bible study, went to the library, made a pecan pie for daddy, taught the girls how to knit, and blew bubbles outside....

So that is it in nutshell on our past two weeks. I am 31 weeks pregnant and feel baby kicking harder and harder it seems each day. Am looking forward to seeing him and holding him. What a blessing!!

Love to you all.

No comments: