Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kamelah

Yesterday, my first born daughter turned 9 years old!!! We celebrated at Cici's Pizza with her friends.

We also got to see dadddy on the webcam. It was so great to see him and he was able to wish Kamelah a happy birthday. I love being able to talk to him and see him at the same time...being that he is many many miles away.

So let me tell you a little bit about Kamelah:
-She loves to do arts and crafts projects
-She helps out a lot with the younger ones
-She likes to cook and bake
-She asks lots and lots of questions everyday
-She is very creative
-She is maturing in her walk with the Lord that amazes me and puts me to shame
-I learn a lot from her about stopping and enjoying the little things in life
-And I have learned so much about loving unconditonally and I have seen the Father's love, goodness, and glory shine through her...

I am looking forward to celebrating many more birthday with you Kamelah. I know each day is a gift with you and each moment counts toward eternity. Daddy and I only have a few more years with you to train you up in the way you should go. I will not take the time for granted but continue to sow seeds and love unconditionally...for that is all that matters and what carries us into God's eternal glory.

Much love to my BIG nine year old.


No comments: