Friday, October 9, 2009

Come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest...

Hello ya'll

Well since I can't go back to sleep and it is four o'clock right now in the am, just thought I would type a few words here...

I have been reflecting on the day that I had yesterday...another hard day, but a day to see God behind the circumstances as my devotion book tells me to do when faced with difficulties...

I realize now that I again let circumstances rule and did not let the Spirit of God rule in my heart...

I recently have written a few scriptures on notecards on doing God's will and obeying God's will. I have been correcting my children and praying and talking to them about doing His will instead of our own. God in turn has been correcting me by the circumstances I find myself in these days and showing me and teaching me to do His will because otherwise I find myself weary, frustrated, overly tired and so on....

I found myself that way today. The morning was wonderful and then as the afternoon wore on I started drifting away from His presence and into my own way of doing things. This showed me how just how desparate I am for Him and how badly I need Him in my life because I fail miserably without Him. I can do nothing without Him no matter how hard I try...

These are just some thoughts that are circulating in my brain right now as I am typing in black and not purple...oh how I miss typing in purple and want so badly to know why I can't change the color of the font??? (anybody know??) Such a small and silly concern right now, but just thought I'd ask...

No comments: