Thursday, February 16, 2012

an awesome, loving God!!!

God has been so, so, good to me today (as He always is)! He has put his favor upon me...not that I am any more special than you, my dear, sweet, faithful bloggy readers...
Either I have been more sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading or I have just been seeing a lot more of my prayers being answered...
...either way, I want to be more aware of God's presence in my life...
I am seeking His face more and more and He is faithful to draw near to me as I draw near to Him. I know He has exciting plans for me to prosper and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future. I am walking it out...even as I type this right now.
I am seeing breakthroughs in my relationships with family and friends. I am seeing the Word of God operate in my life as the Lord continues to renew my mind in His truths. I am praying for me to stay on the righteous path, the narrow way, to move forward in abundance and victory!
Can't wait to see what He has for me as I stay true and faithful to Him.
Three cheers....for an awesome, loving God!!!!

No comments: