Monday, February 13, 2012

a tragic death

The world now knows the news of the tragic (pre-mature) death of Whitney Houston. I listened to her music in the 90's and she definitely had one of the best singing voices ever. All glory and honor go to God for giving her such a beautiful gift to glorify Him. I don't know all about her life, only from the media and newspapers. I do know that drugs and alcohol played a major part of her downfall. I believe the enemy peeked into her future and saw a women with great power and potential to use her gift for God and His glory. Unfortanately, she didn't get to accomplish the plans that God had for her in its fullest here on Earth. I hope that she had accepted Jesus as her Savior and is in eternity with Him right now. I pray that this tragedy would be used in some way for His glory and I will continue to lift her family up to the Lord...in Jesus name.

No comments: