Monday, September 29, 2008

Not me Monday


Today is Not me Monday!!!! I am linking up with this blog:


Basically you just post things that you surely did "not" do and would never even consider doing....ha ha ha...very theraputic. Then I linked my post to this blog for others to post and view their Not Me Monday list...(yes, I know it sounds like I don't have anything to do with my life...but really, it's fun..)

Well here is my list of things that I did "not" do this past week:

I did not hurry out of the house on Sunday morning to church, wearing my gold house shoes...and wearing silver jewelry...and a purple shirt that did not match my olive green skirt...which did not make me look like had made a few fashion no no's...

I did not leave a garbage bag in front of our front door overnight knowing that the mice running rampant in our house would not ever want to go through a bag of dirty smelly garbage full of scraps of food...

I did not just leave a whole pile of laundry sitting in front of the laundry room for almost two weeks without being cleaned,folded and put away....and I did not run out of clean underwear and have to wear my maternity underwear even though I am not pregnant...

I did not put my car key in my console last Sunday and close and lock the door only to realize that I needed my car key on Tuesday and I couldn't get in....and this was not the second time in a month that it has happened...

And I did not have the kids set up a mouse contraption experiment for Science class on Friday involving a white bucket, peanut butter, and some "stairs"small enough for little rodents to climb...and I did not see a mouse just climb up the "stairs", take a lick of peanut butter and climb back down...

What did you "not" do this past week??

1 comment:

Shanan Strange said...

LOL.. those are hilarious! I found you on MckMama and wanted to stop by and say Hello!