Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soccer games and more...




Today Kamelah and Zaria had their first soccer games. Both their games were at the same time so Phil went to Kamelah's and I went to Zaria's with my tag-along (Anaya). Zaria scored a point and did very well. She is learning how to not be so polite with the ball and she took it away from the other team a lot!!! Above are some of the pics I took at the game. (I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures in differents places within the blog...does anyone know?) Zaria is in the green shirt with the #8 on her back. Zaria's team won 4-1 and Kamelah's team won 1-0. Hopefully next week I will have pics of Kamelah and more of Zaria showing her front this time with the ball...


Also, I wanted to put this little video of the girls acting silly. Anaya loves to dance and she is showin a little of her moves here with her favorite toy, the fly swatter...




No comments: