Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zaria's special day



Well I am back again. I wanted to post some pictures of Zaria's birthday. It was fun...we went to Chuck E. Cheese's again for her birthday. Let me tell you briefly about Zaria's special day...


Zaria specified several things for her birthday, just like Kamelah. Breakfast, she wanted whole grain cinnamon pop tarts (the whole grain was a seller for me and they tasted surprisingly good too), then she also wanted eggs and bacon too but oops, we ran out of eggs and no bacon. So pop tarts was really all they had time for before heading out the door to Bible study on post. Zaria met a friend in her class at Bible study and invited her to Chuck E. Cheese. I asked the mom if she wanted to come since daughter and new friend were already making plans as to which games they were going to play...but her mom said maybe we could get together some other time.

So onto the rest of the fun-filled day. Zaria wanted to do no more school work. I happily obliged. Zaria wanted to watch PBS kids. I said yes, I was tired and worn out from the night before getting her birthday room ready that I thought that would be a nice break for momma. Anyway, Zaria did not want to go to soccer practice on her birthday and since it was raining we decided to just spend the time at CEC. Daddy met us there and it was a lot of fun.
I will write more about Zaria soon...

No comments: